Here's what to look forward to...
Competing teams include the United States, Australia, Canada, China and Belgium. Each team competed in the first two world championships with the United States winning both times in 2012 and 2014!
Here are some interesting acts to look for:
- Australia – show-stopping one act show
- Belgium – graceful doubles and trios
- Canada – snow skis
- China – unbelievable two-high doubles
- United States – insane number of flips and gainers
- Food Vendors: A variety of delicious snacks and food will be available to make sure you and your family never go hungry. Options include everything from the usual burger to the always famous walking taco and even items for the healthier fare. Need to quench your thirst? The beer tent will be in full swing for anyone 21 and older. A specialty burger menu with unique add-ons will be in the beer tent. Try the Tips In Burger, which is a double bacon cheeseburger on a hot dog bun with fried jalapeño slices!
- Retail Vendors: A variety of companies will be present selling ski equipment and clothing throughout the weekend
- Event shirts: Baseball hats, winter beanies, winter hats, performance shirts, T-shirts are soft style, performance hoodies, 1/2 zip performance jackets, full zip hoodies and the joggers. Prices range from $2.00 (can cozies) -$45.00. Colors include yellow, sapphire, gray and black.
Webcast information: http://livestream.com/tomreid/worldshowski or you can simply visit the World Waterski Show Tournament Facebook page.
- Jennings & CO - (210 1st St N) A brewpub and eatery located right in the center of historic Downtown Wisconsin Rapids in the restored Staub Electric Building.
- Anchor Bay Bar & Grill – (3460 N Biron Dr) Anchor Bay Bar & Grill was established in 2007 on the original Moon homestead. We offer the feeling of being "Up North" without the drive.
- Tropical Smoothie Café – (1951 8th St S) The menu boasts bold, flavorful food and smoothies with a healthy appeal, all made to order from the freshest ingredients. We find that superior, simple ingredients, including real fruit and veggies, set our smoothies apart from the others.
- Grand Rapids Lions Club Music Fest - (2411 36th St S.) Featuring Boogie and The Yo-Yoz on Friday and The Presidents on Saturday.